"Destroy my desires, eradicate my ideals, show me something better, and I will follow you."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes from the Underground (via fyodors)
Work 2011-2012. A nostalgic moment.
Tauno Ostra http://tostra.weebly.com/
"I am nothing. I’m like someone who’s been thrown into the ocean at night, floating all alone. I reach out, but no one is there. I call out, but no one answers. I have no connection to anything."
- Haruki Murakami (via babyboozebag)
(Source: winterkristall, via daddyfuckedme)
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
- "15 Texts I Almost Sent You" by d.a.s (via backshelfpoet (via daddyfuckedme)
"I had learned early to assume something dark and lethal hidden at the heart of anything I loved. When I couldn’t find it, I responded, bewildered and wary, in the only way I knew how: by planting it there myself."
- From In the Woods by Tana French (via felicefawn)
(Source: rabbitinthemoon, via daddyfuckedme)
you’ve become so
damaged, that when
someone wants to
give you, what you
you have no idea,
how to respond.
(Source: itsonlyyforever, via hijodeyemaya)